Easter art project 2




It's been raining the whole day. This made me happy since I know that all my grass seeds need the rain to grow, and I imagine thousands of small, happy seeds outside. I was determined to make my tax declaration today and walked through the rain to get my account currents from the bank - but they weren't available, so I had a complete day for myself ! This gave me the time to finish the heart serie which I wanted to do since I created the heart posters for the feelgood ink. shop. Since I can't post my all artwork here, and it doesn't fit into the postershop blog, too, I created a new blog, the feelgood ink. artblog. I hadn't done any free work for years, until last Christmas. Since I can't have an 'orphaned' blog, I'll have to create new art work from now on - at least from time to time. How many blogs do you have?

And as a reward I treated myself with fresh and warm oat flake scones with raspberry jam - and found that the colours were identical!

Es hat den ganzen Tag geregnet, was mich gefreut hat, da meine Grassamen Wasser brauchen, um zu wachsen - und ich stelle mir vor, dass da draußen vor meinem Fenster Tausende kleiner, glücklicher Grassamen sind.
Ich hatte felsenfest vor, heute meine Steuer zu machen - aber dann konnte ich in der Bank die Kontoauszüge nicht bekommen und hatte ganz unerwartet einen freien Tag. Dadurch konnte ich meine 'Herz-Serie' beenden - was ich machen wollte, seit ich die Poster im feelgood ink. shop fertig hatte. Und da ich nicht alle Kunst-Sachen hier posten kann, und sie auch nicht in den Postershop machen habe ich noch den the feelgood ink. artblog eingerichtet. Ich hatte nichts Freies seit Weihnachten gemacht! Und da ich den Artblog nicht verwaisen lassen kann, werde ich zusehen müssen, dass ich mir auch in Zukunft dafür Zeit nehme. Wie auch immer. Wie viele Blogs habt Ihr da draußen?


Und um das alles zu feiern, habe ich mir Scones mit Himbeermarmelade gebacken, um dann festzustellen, dass sie dieselben Farben hatten wie meine Herzen!
Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...