On the road

This is how my luggage looks when I'm travelling - mostly work related things and a few clothes. I'm going to visit a friend in Ulm for a night, hoping to have enough light to shoot a few pictures of my posters in her beautiful home. Then visiting another friend/ client tomorrow for a new project, spending a night and a day with my mother - and heading back to Cologne Friday night, right in time for a weekend back home.

So sieht mein Gepäck aus wenn ich verreise - mehr als die Hälfte ist mit Dingen für die Arbeit gefüllt. Diesmal Poster, die ich in der traumhaft schönen Wohnung meiner Freundin in Ulm fotografieren will, morgen dann ein Besuch bei einer anderen Freundin/ Klientin für ein neues Projekt, abends zu meiner Mutter an den Bodensee, und Freitagnacht bin ich dann wieder (rechtzeitig zum Wochenende) zuhause.

Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...