Weekend and general relativity

Why does time run so much faster during the weekends? I finished my tax return, but I have not done nearly as much as I intended to do. At least I started a new art project, the beetles, and I found two new and free programs:
inkscape (to create vectors from bitmaps, what I needed for the bodies of my beetles) and
poladroid, which creates via drag and drop polaroids from any picture you want. This is the poladroid-version of the picture above. So much fun ...

Warum vergeht die Zeit am Wochenende so viel schneller? Ich habe die Steuer fertig, aber sonst nicht viel geschafft. Immerhin habe ich ein neues Kunstprojekt begonnen, die Käfer, und ich habe zwei tolle neue freie Programme entdeckt:
inkscape (macht aus Bitmaps Vektoren, was ich für die Käferkörper brauche) und
poladroid, das aus Fotos Polaroids macht. Cooles Spielzeug.
 

Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...