blog love of the week: amsterdam mostly daily

I called the category 'blog love of the week'. But this blog is a love I have for a long, long time. Amsterdam mostly daily just shows pictures, mostly daily and mostly from Amsterdam. But without words, each photo tells a story. I have a love-hate relationship to Holland these days due to a lot of things that happened in the last months. But each time I see the newest picture on Amsterdam mostly daily, I fall in love, again.

Ich habe die Rubrik 'blog love of the week' genannt. Aber diesen Blog liebe ich schon sehr viel länger. Amsterdam mostly daily zeigt nur Bilder, meistens täglich (wie der Titel schon sagt) und meistens von Amsterdam. Aber jedes Foto erzählt, ganz ohne Worte, eine Geschichte. Ich habe gerade eine Hassliebe zu Holland, aufgrund einer ganzen Reihe von Dingen, die in den letzten Monaten geschehen sind. Aber jedesmal, wenn ich das neueste Foto hier sehe, verliebe ich mich wieder.
Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...