happy funday


OK, first I spelled it wrong, but then I decided that it was in fact not only a happy sunday but a happy funday.

Yesterday, we spent most of the day with creating an awning for my terrace - and today we sat the first time in the soft light and shadow it creates. Perfect!
Gestern haben wir ein Sonnensegel für meine Terasse gebaut - und sind heute zum ersten Mal im seinem sanften Licht und Schatten gesessen. Einfach perfekt.



There, I finished the skulls I have been working on for a while - they are made from recyceled packaging material. You can see all four skulls I made so far (and their story) on the artblog.
Ich habe dort die Schädel fertig gemacht, an denen ich seit einer Weile arbeite - sie sind aus recyceltem Verpackungsmaterial. Alle vier bis jetzt fertigen Schädel und die ganze Geschichte dahinter gibt es auf dem artblog zu sehen.


I shot a few food photos for the Moringa projekt and worked a bit on the beetles serie. It was a real creative sunday. Plus, inspired by the highheels website I created this week for my friend Silvia, I bought a pair of wedges on the fleemarket. I had completely forgotten how walking on highheels feels: funny and exciting.
Ich habe ein paar Fotos für das Moringaprojekt gemacht und ein bißchen an der Käferserie gearbeitet. Es war ein runrherum kreativer Sonntag. Und: Inspiriert von der Highheels-Webseite habe ich mir auf dem Flohmarkt ein Paar Wedges mit hohem Absatz gekauft - ich hatte ganz vergessen, wie es sich anfühlt: einfach super.


Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...