blog love of the week: Ishtar Oliveira



And there's more today. May I introduce you to Ishtar Oliveira? She creates the most beautiful illustrations (especially for children), stamps and wonderful tutorials. If there are up to 10 points for blog addiction, Ishtar (a goddess' name, btw) easily gets 12 points from me. I really have to take care that I get enough self discipline to do my work instead of exploring her blog. And, did I mention that her photographs are beautiful, too (and her tutorials tell how she does them)?
Und es gibt heute noch mehr. Darf ich Euch Ishtar Oliveira vorstellen? Sie macht wundervolle Illustrationen (besonders für Kinder), Stempel und außergewöhnlich wunderbare Tutorials. Wenn es bis zu 10 Punkte für Blog addiction/ Sucht gäbe, bekäme Ishtar locker eine 12 von mir. Ishtar ist übrigens nicht zufällig der Name einer Göttin ... Ich muss meine ganze Selbstdisziplin aufbringen, um meine Arbeit zu machen statt tiefer in ihren Blog einzutauchen. Und zu allem dazu macht sie wunderbare Fotos (wie sie es macht, zeigt sie in Tutorials).


Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...