Colour week IV: Tuesday - abstract art DIY

Yesterday, when I took the pictures of the lampshade, some of them looked like this:
___
Als ich gestern Fotos vom Lampenschirm gemacht habe, sahen einige so aus:


Pretty cool, I thought, so today I created some abstract art with my camera on purpose. First, I arranged some of my colour paragons on my table ...
___
Ziemlich cool, dachte ich, und deshalb habe ich heute geziel abstrakte Kunst mit der Kamera gemacht. Zuerst habe ich einige meiner Farbmuster auf dem Tisch arrangiert ...



Then, just move the camera fast while taking the pictures. If you have Photoshop, increase the contrast, that's all. 5 minutes - and I bet you'll have beautiful pictures!
___
Dann einfach die Kamera schnell bewegen, während Ihr abdrückt. Wenn Ihr Photoshop habt, noch den Kontrast etwas erhöhen, das ist alles. 5 Minuten - und ich wette, Ihr habt wundervolle Bilder!





Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...