illustration friday/ sunday

The illustration friday is one of my highlights each week. This week's topic was 'refresh', and since he summer (finally) has arrived in Germany, I wanted something refreshing and cool. Here it is. 
______
Der illustration friday ist immer eines meiner Wichen-Highlights. Das Thema dieser Woche war 'refresh' (was neben vielen anderen Bedeutungen auch 'erfrischen' meint). Und da der Sommer endlich Einzug in Deutschland gehalten hat, wollte ich etwas kühles und Erfrischendes - hier ist es.

                                                                  ***
And since I've got requests about the textures I'm using, from now on I'll offer each week one I created for the actual illustration free for download. Here you'll get the wave pattern of this week >
_____
Und da ich Fragen zu den Texturen bekommen habe, die ich verwende, werde ich ab jetzt jede Woche eine, die ich für die aktuelle Illustration verwendet habe, zum kostenlosen Download anbieten. Hier gibt es das Wellenmuster >
Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Rambling Woods | 2. Juli 2012 um 03:11

Oh some of my favorite things..this is just beautiful..I don't know how to do textures, but I should learn as they make art...Michelle

Tat | 2. Juli 2012 um 17:56

Your textures really are beautiful. They add a nice extra bit of visual interest to an already interesting composition.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...