black and white - and blue



Black and white - some things I found during my trip to France. The beautiful Lady is Camille Claudel who stayed and worked some summers in Chateau L'Islette (shown on the postcard left).
_____
Schwarz und weiss - einige Dinge, die ich auf meiner Frankreich-Reise gefunden habe. Die wunderschöne Dame ist Camille Claudel, die einige Sommer lang auf Chateau L'Islette war (auf der Postkarte links zu sehen) und dort auch gearbeitet hat.


And a bit of blue. My new project. In case it will be successfull, I'll show more tomorrow.
_____
Und ein bißchen blau ... mein neues Projekt. Falls ich es hinkriege, zeige ich morgen mehr.
Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym | 12. August 2012 um 04:22

Love all of this! Can't wait to see tomorrow!

kat {pipkin hollow} | 12. August 2012 um 05:44

I'm with Robin ... can't wait to see more of your project! The blue is gorgeous and has me imagining a beautiful blue sky with fluffy white clouds.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...