interior week, part 1


I love interior design, and I should show more about this here. So I'll have a interior week, showing pictures from the woonbeurs fair in Amsterdam for a week, while I'm on the road again. Here are a few shots from the ISIS booth. I loved the forms, textures and colors. And they had beautiful vases and objects which where made from paper.
_____
Ich liebe Interior-Design, auch wenn ich zu wenig davon hier zeige. Deshalb wird es jetzt eine Interior-Woche geben, mit Fotos von der Woonbeurs Messe in Amsterdam, während ich wieder mal unterwegs bin. Hier sind ein paar Fotos vom ISIS Messestand. Ich mochte die Farben, Texturen und Formen. Und sie hatten wunderschöne Vasen und Objekte aus Papier.









Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 12. Oktober 2012 um 19:12

These are wonderful captures and I especially love the last one with all the various textures. Have safe travels!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...