interior week, part 6


No interior design, but lovely products, and her booth was one of the most beautiful at Woonbeur's: Nina Führer. The retro colors, the models, the pictures - just perfect. My favourites were the sunglasses caps, made from wool. And, as a vegetarian, of course I estimated the knitted fox faux fur.
_____
Kein Interior-Design, aber wunderschöne Produkte, und ihr Messestand war einer der schönsten bei Woonbeurs: Nina Führer. Die Retrofarben, die Models, die Fotos - einfach perfekt. Meine Favoriten waren die Mützen mit Sonnenbrillen im Fliegerstil, ganz aus Wolle. Und als Vegtarierin begrüße ich natürlich auch die gestrickten Fuchsfelle.







Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 17. Oktober 2012 um 12:37

Nina's work is so fun! I checked out her website and I can see why (in addition to your photos) you enjoyed her booth so much! I'm salivating all over that loden jacket she showcases on her site! Beautiful!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...