DIY: 2 minutes black and white pictures 1



One of the tricks I'm using as an illustrator is playing with dimensions. If you want to get an exact drawing, you have to draw it in maximum size and reduce it for the final size. It works even better the other way round: if you blow up a tiny painting to a large size, you'll get all sort of expression and dynamics. So, this is another 2 minute DIY
_____
Einer der Tricks, die ich als Illustratorin verwende ist, mit Dimensionen zu spielen. Wenn man eine exakte Zeichnung haben will, muss man sie in maximaler Größe zeichnen und dann auf das Endformat reduzieren. Umgekehrt funktioniert es sogar noch besser: Wenn man eine winzige Zeichnung auf Maximalformat aufbläst erhält man jede Menge Dynamik und Ausdruck. Hier ist also ein weiteres 2-Minuten-do-it-yourself-Projekt.






I took an old children's drawing, but you can just doodle some lines on a piece of paper. My detail was about 3 x 4 cm and I zoomed it to A3 (29,7 x 42 cm). Your copy shop will help you if you can't do this at home with your computer.
_____
Ich habe eine alte Kinderzeichnung genommen, aber man kann dafür auch einfach ein paar Linien auf ein Papier kritzeln. Wenn Ihr das zuhause am Computer nicht selbst machen könnt, hilft Euch Euer Copyshop weiter.





I just pinned the pictures with black masking tape onto my wall ... that's it! Tomorrow I'll show a variation that's just as easy and imposing. 
_____
Ich habe die Bilder einfach nur mit schwarzem Masking tape an meine Wand geklebt ... das ist auch schon alles! Morgen zeige ich eine Variation, die ebenso einfach und wirkungsvoll ist.


Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 14. Februar 2013 um 18:25

Love this! The first capture of your old camera...can't believe it...my last trip to Virginia to visit my parents my mom gave me one exactly like that...it used to be her grandfathers. Priceless!!!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...