52 photos project: layers



I haven't had time for 52 photos project, and I really missed it ... Bella's topic this week was 'layers'. I always allege that all those layers of things are directly connected to my creative jobs ...
_____
Ich hatte nicht einmal Zeit für das 52 photos project, und ich habe es wirklich vermisst ... Bellas Thema für diese Woche ist 'layers' (Schichten/ Lagen). Ich behaupte immer, dass all diese geschichteten Stapel direkt auf die Tatsache zurückzuführen sind, dass ich kreative Jobs mache ...

More/ mehr 52 photos project:

Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Unknown | 30. März 2013 um 21:44

Very nice. Hope to see more. I'm new to Bella's project and a novice with the camera. Have a wonderful weekend.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...