London, part 4: feeling (the) blue




I already told you about the inspirational color presentation of the Dulux ladies. They created this absolutely wonderful book with their color trends in interior design, too. And they choose a 'color of the year' a dark blue with lots of red in it. When I was 18, I only wore clothes in this color - for more than two years! So I walked through London, looking for those blue shades.
_____
Ich habe Euch bereits von der inspirierenden Farbpräsentation der Damen von Dulux erzählt. Sie haben auch dieses wirklich wundervolle Buch mit ihren Farbtrends in Interiordesign gemacht. Und eine 'Farbe des Jahres' ausgewählt - eun dunkles Blau mit einer Menge Rot darin. Als ich 18 war, habe ich eine Zeit lang nur Kleider in dieser Farbe getragen - mehr als zwei Jahre lang! Deshalb bin ich durch London gelaufen, auf der Suche nach Schattierungen dieses Blaus.









And those ones look a bit like Rothko paintings - he's using the same shade of blue.
Und diese hier sehen ein bißchen aus wie Gemälde von Rothko - er benutzt dieselbe Blauschattierung.





Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Hege Morris | 14. März 2013 um 07:43

Love your London posts. So many nice pics! hx

Anonym | 14. März 2013 um 23:47

Love feeling the blue! I had all the doors of my Arizona home painted in a purple or eggplant color and love it! Everyone thought I was nuts, but every time I look at the I smile! It's been over ten years and I never get tired of them! So enjoying seeing London thru your eyes too!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...