Sunday Tryptichon




It's a Dresden china tea cup I found in a junk box on a fleemarket. Who might have owned it before me? I imagine Sunday afternoon teas with friends à la Great Gatsby, a lot of giggles and white linen summer dresses ...
____
Das ist eine Meissner Tasse, die ich in einer Wühlkiste auf dem Flohmarkt gefunden habe. Wem sie wohl vorher gehört hat? Ich stelle mir Sonntagsnachmittagsteekränzchen à la Great Gatsby vor, eine Menge Gekicher und weiße Leinensommerkleider...



Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Zoe | 28. April 2013 um 12:24

Oh wow ist die schön! Auf so eine Teaparty hätte ich ja sowieso mal Lust ;)
xo Zoe

Anonym | 29. April 2013 um 16:59

I always wonder the same...who owned it, what story is behind it...I could spend days and days in flea markets. Yesterday I went to the Brooklyn Flea. OMG...Fabulous! Will post on it soon.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...