Summer illustrations



I created a serie of summer illustrations for the facebook header of one of my clients, ranketing. Much more fun than the winter-themed illustrations I made some months ago. Plus, their corporate colors fit perfectly with me actual pink crush!
_____
Ich habe eine Serie mit Sommerillustrationen für die facebook-Header eines meiner Kunden gemacht, ranketing. Viel schöner zu illustrieren als die Winterthemen vor ein paar Monaten. Und ihre Firmenfarben passen wunderbar zu meiner aktuellen Vorliebe für Pink!







Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym | 21. Juli 2013 um 17:54

Adorable! Never even thought about a custom facebook header! Cool!!

chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.com | 22. Juli 2013 um 13:01

You are right Robin! Great job as always Katrin!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...