Sunday and technics



I had a perfect day until I came home with lots of photos and videos from Margot's strawberry cake. We had so much fun and the cake was utterly delicious. I cut a short video, but while uploading, my computer broke down, and I'm struggling with other technical stuff, too. In case the computer and video are lost, here at least a few pictures ...
_____
Ich hatte einen perfekten Tag, bis ich mit massenweise Fotos und Videos von Margots Erdbeerkuchen heimkam. Wir hatten jede Menge Spass und der Kuchen war unbeschreiblich lecker. Ich habe ein kurzes Video geschnitten, aber beim Uploaden ist mein Computer gecrasht, und ich kämpfe hier noch mit anderem Technikkram. Falls der Computer und das Video hinüber sein sollten, hier zumindest ein paar Fotos ...




Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym | 25. August 2013 um 22:29

OH dear! On both accounts...your technical issues and these captures! Let's hope for a quick fix...I'm addicted to your posts so that would be a bummer! Oh, I can just feel the calories attach to my thighs looking at these captures, ha ha! Delicious in many ways!

Unknown | 26. August 2013 um 16:42

Looks amazing and delicious!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...