Monday morning macro on Tuesday



I missed my daily post for the first time due to technical problems. So, here I am on a Tuesday with a Monday macro ... This is a detail of the cuckoo clocks, made by the German Artist Stefan Strumbel. This one hangs in the 'King's parlor' of the Landhotel Hirsch in Bebenhausen.
____
Ich habe meinen täglichen Post zum ersten Mal verpasst, weil ich unterwegs war und technische Probleme hatte ... deshalb hier also am Dienstag mein Montagsmacro. Das hier ist ein Detail eine der Kuckucksuhren des Künstlers Stefan Strumbel. Diese hier hängt in der 'Königsstube' des Landhotel Hirsch in Bebenhausen.




 Much more amazing pictures from the beautiful macro world you'll find here -
mehr Bilder aus der wunderschönen Macrowelt gibt es hier:

Pin It!

8 Kommentare:

Anonym | 15. Oktober 2013 um 14:01

So creative! Love the hotel!

Lena | 15. Oktober 2013 um 14:25

Aber wer kommt da raus und sagt die Zeit an? Der Kuckuck hat's ja leider hinter sich ... ;)

chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.com | 15. Oktober 2013 um 14:59

Ha-die wuerde ich mir sogar hinhaengen! Super!

Lee Ann L. | 15. Oktober 2013 um 17:03

That is a beautiful colorful clock! My mother had a gorgeous natural old german clock similar to this. Brings memories.

Katrin | 15. Oktober 2013 um 18:08

Doch, es kommt noch ein Kuckuck raus ...

Unknown | 16. Oktober 2013 um 03:18

Beautiful colors!

Frau Haselmayer | 16. Oktober 2013 um 11:16

Über den Künstler habe ich mal einen Bereicht im Fernsehen gesehen...mag seine Uhren sehr!

Laura | 16. Oktober 2013 um 15:16

Oh Katrin, this brings back fond memories for me. Years ago my parents bought their first coo coo clock in Switzerland. I was a little girl, fascinated endlessly by the little dancing couples who accompanied the coo coo on the hour with music, and then the coo coo popping out of her door alone on the half hour. If I'd wake in the night from a frightening dream, I'd wait to hear the coo coo and the music and feel safe enough to go back to sleep. They still have one in their kitchen, I think this may be the fourth generation clock, it still makes me feel comforted if I'm staying at their house for a visit and hear it in the night. Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...