A client day






Well, I really have deserved this. After some pretty rough weeks, I had a fun day this week, visiting some of my favourite clients and talking about new projects. A meeting on Barbara's sensational rooftop with NYC feeling, lunch at the Govardhan restaurant with a delicious vedic meal, and a short visit at Ellen's studio, preparing our next exhibition. And with the kind approval of a very nice dog I shot a short video of Ellen's new sculptures, which you will see here tomorrow. I have to learn now and then that the world doesn't descend into chaos when I'm away from my working place for a few hours.
_____
Das hatte ich mir wirklich verdient. Nach ein paar ziemlich harten Wochen hatte ich diese Woche einen tollen Tag, an dem ich einige meiner Lieblingskunden besucht und über neue Projekte gesprochen habe. Ein Meeting auf Barbaras sensationellem Dachgarten mit New-York-Feeling, Mittagessen bei Govardhan mit superleckerem vedischen Essen, und ein schneller Besuch in Ellens Atelierhalle, um unsere nächste Ausstellung vorzubereiten. Und mit freundlicher Billigung eines sehr netten Hundes habe ich schnell noch ein kurzes Video von Ellens neuen Skultpturen gemacht, das es hier morgen zu sehen gibt. Ich muss immer mal wieder lernen, dass die Welt nicht im Chaos versinkt, wenn ich mich für ein paar Stunden von meinem Arbeitsplatz entferne.








Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 18. April 2015 um 18:23

All of these are so fun! Really really love the colors and energy from the restaurant! YOU are so deserving and I hope your fun continues through the weekend!!!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...