I have internet connection problems, therefore just a few pictures from my tumblr blog where I'm exploring city and architecture photography (despite my chronically wanderlust and desire for far horizons and adventures). Have a great weekend!
____
Ich hab Probleme mit meiner Internetverbindung, deshalb nur schnell ein paar Bilder von meinem tumblr blog, auf dem ich Stadt- und Architekturfotos ausprobiere. Trotz meines ewigen Fernwehs und meiner Sehnsucht nach Weite und Abenteuern. Euch allen ein schönes Wochenende!













Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 17. Mai 2015 um 05:47

These are wonderful! Hope you get your internet straightened out soon!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...