blog love of the week: Juana Gürtler


Juana is a very old friend of mine. She did babysitting for my son, my pet and my flat. She was there when a manager of British Telecom came to me for a business meeting concerning crazy-crazy - I had to drive to IKEA to buy furniture the evening before. Juana helped me during lots of little catastrophes and was part of my life for many years, until she left Cologne. But most of all, Juana is a very gifted illustrator. Yesterday, Saskia showed me Juanas blog, and I immediately fell in love with her new work. Here it is, don't miss it ...
Juana ist eine sehr alte Freundin. Sie hat meinen Sohn, unseren Wellensittich und unsere Wohnung 'gebabysittet'. Sie sprang ein, als ein Manager von British Telecom für ein Business Meeting bezüglich crazy-crazy zu mir kam - ich musste am Abend vorher schnell noch zu IKEA fahren und Möbel kaufen. Juana war immer da, wenn es klemmte und solange sie in Köln war, viele Jahre lang ein Teil meines Lebens. Vorallem aber ist Juana eine ungeheuer talentierte Illustratorin. Saskia hat mir gestern Juanas Blog gezeigt, und ich habe mich sofort in ihre neuen Arbeiten verliebt. Hier sind sie, verpasst sie nicht!
Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...