Museum's project: jewelry collection



My favourite project of the Gaymann exhibition in 2015 is the 'imaginary shop'. You might remember the aprons I showed recently, but there is so much more. During the last weeks I developed a jewelry collection with Peter's typical chickens. I added pearls or vintage pins, and a gold plating on the rear side. Did I mention recently that I love my job?
_____
Mein Lieblingsprojekt der Gaymann-Ausstellung in 2015 ist der 'imaginäre Shop'. In den letzten Wochen habe ich eine Schmuck-Kollektion dafür entworfen, mit Peters typischen Hühnchen. Ich habe sie mir Perlen oder Vintage-Pins kombiniert und die Rückseiten vergoldet. Habe ich in letzter Zeit erwähnt, dass ich meinen Job liebe?




Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym | 23. Februar 2014 um 04:19

I am so in love with that last capture!!! YOU are amazing!

chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.com | 26. Februar 2014 um 08:31

Stimme mit Robin ueberein-das letzte Foto is absolut super!! Tolles Projekt!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...