Channeling my inner dominatrix

I kind of spent the whole day on the telephone. A training unit in staying centered and not leaving my path - mental weight training, so to say. In the evening it took me around half an hour to come up with the courage to make the last call, a number in the USA. In the end, it lasted about two minutes, and as a result I received an email address. The next step to make my dream come true is done! Perfect start into the weekend.

This was the poster I created while I was waiting for the perfect time to call Los Angeles.
You can download it in the free stuff section in case you'll need a reminder, too.

Have fun - and a sweet, courageous weekend!



(PS:  Note to self No 1 is 'get a life'. Still working on the realization).





Ich habe so ziemlich den ganzen Tag am Telefon verbracht, eine Art Trainingslager darin, in meiner Mitte zu bleiben und mich von meinem Weg nicht abbringen zu lassen. Mentales krafttraining, sozusagen.
Am Abend habe ich dann etwa eine halbe Stunde gebraucht, um den Mut zusammenzubringen, einen wichtigen Anruf un den USA zu machen, der dann nur zwei Minuten gedauert und mir eine Emailadresse eingebracht hat, die ich wollte. Ein weiterer Schritt hin zu meinem Traum!


Euch da draußen viel Spass und ein herrliches, tapferes Wochenende!


PS: Note to self No 1 ist: Fang endlich an zu leben! Ich arbeite noch etwas an der Umsetzung in die Realität.
Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...