proudly presenting ... feelgood ink.


feelgood ink. - that's the name and the new logo of my new postershop and postershopblog. Yesterday in the afternoon I needed a name for my new shop and my son came up with the name. 30 hours later, the logo (including the flower symbol) has the approval of my son, half of the shop is done and I succeeded in keeping a few of my girlish design ideas for my blog. I'm very curious about where feelgood ink. and Iwill go in the future, but with that name, we can't go wrong.

   feelgood ink. - das ist der Name und das Logo meines neuen Postershops and Postershopblogs. Gestern Nachmittag war ich auf der Suche nach einem Namen, der dann meinem Sohn einfiel. Und jetzt, 30 Stunden später, ist das Logo fertig (sogar das Blumensymbol ist von meinem Sohn 'genehmigt'), der halbe Shop ist fertig und ich durfte sogar ein paar meiner 'girlie-haften' Ideen (wie mein Sohn das bezeichnet) für das Blogdesign verwenden. Ich bin sehr neugierig, wie sich feelgood ink. in der Zukunft entwickeln wird, aber ich denke, mit diesem Namen kann nichts schief gehen.
Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...