blog love of the week: uppercase


When I think back to where my blog addiction began, uppercase definitly is one of the reasons. The blog shows the behind-the-scenes of each new uppercase magazine, plus it features a lot of extremely talented and faszinating illustrators. Thus, uppercase is pure inspiration. And it's not only my blog love for a week, but since many months in ths past, and it will be one of my main sources for inspiration in the future. 
_____
Wenn ich an die Zeit zurückdenke, in der meine Blogbegeisterung begonnen hat, ist uppercase definitiv einer der Gründe dafür. Der uppercase-Blog zeigt, was sich hinter den Kulissen bei der Vorbereitung und Produktion jedes neuen uppercase-Magazins abspielt, und zusätzlich eine Menge extrem talentierter und faszinierender Illustratoren. Deshalb ist uppercase einfach reine Inspiration. Und so gesehen nicht die blog love für eine Woche, sondern seit vielen Monaten - und uppercase wird weiterhin eine meiner Hauptinspirationsquellen sein.
Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

juana georgia gürtler. | 2. Juli 2012 um 00:20

:) in love with it, too.

Rambling Woods | 2. Juli 2012 um 03:13

This is new to me, I will have to take a look however I don't draw well at all...Michelle

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...