Quiet Sunday

Nearly all my neighbours still are on holiday, so I spent an extremely quiet Sunday, mostly on my terrace. Fast alle meine Nachbarn sind noch im Urlaub, deshalb habe ich einen denkbar ruhigen Sonntag verbracht, überwiegend auf meiner Terasse.

But there are two new items in my etsy shop ... aber es gibt zwei neue Dinge in meinem etsy Shop ...
chalkboards for nice messages to yourself ... Tafeln für nette Botschaften an sich selbst ...

and you can win one as giveaway during August!! Und Ihr könnt eine als Giveavway im August gewinnen!

And those are the necklaces in autumn colours that will be available at my etsy shop beginning with September. Und das sind schon die Herbstfarben für die Halsbänder, die es ab September im etsy Shop geben wird.
And I found my first business card ever (on the left) - black and white with just a little bit of blue. Und ich habe meine allererste Visitenkarte wiedergefunden - schwarz.weiss mit einem kleinen bißchen blau ...



Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...