linocut DIY


Robin (who shows extraordinary Amsterdam photos these days) asked a while ago about the lino-cut; here's the DIY (which you will find with larger pictures in my next online-magazine - soon, as I hope).
I made a lino-cut as usual (see below), but I used acrylic paint and a paint brush to get some structures into the prints. Below, you can see the different outcomes of each print.
I printed the motif onto the pages of an old book. Since the paper was very delicate, I added some water to the acrylic color and worked very fast. Tomorrow, I'll show the bright and colorful version!
_____
Robin (die zur Zeit wunderbare Amsterdamfotos postet) hat vor einer Weile nach dem Linolschnitt gefragt, deshalb hier die DIY-Anleitung (die es ausführlicher in meinem nächsten Online-Magazin gibt - hoffentlich bald).
Ich habe einen ganz normalen Linolschnitt gemacht (s. u.), aber Acrylfarbe und einen Pinsel verwendet, um Strukturen in die Drucke zu bekommen. Unten könnt Ihr die unterschiedlichen Ergebnisse sehen, jeder Druck ist anders.
Ich habe das Motiv auf die Seiten eines alten Buches gedruckt. Da das Papier sehr empfindlich war, habe ich die Acrylfarbe mit Wasser verdünnt und sehr schnell gearbeitet. Morgen zeige ich die helle und farbenfrohe Version!

 

Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 5. November 2012 um 19:03

Thank you my dear!! Sorry, with everything happening here in NYC I've gotten behind in my blogs. But no worries...catching up and all is good. I love this process and can't wait to try one day! Love that it made it to the magazine too!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...