Sensational Sunday


I had such a great Sunday. I finished the first part of the translation, which makes me very happy. Juana showed me first impressions of her beautiful illustrations for her diploma. And I had a short trip to China and Africa in the afternoon, and I can't wait to show you the pictures tomorrow!
The photo above is a first test for a photo I wanted to do since weeks. You'll see a better one sometime this week. I hope you had a great weekend, too!
_____
Ich hatte einen wunderbaren Sonntag. Ich habe den ersten Teil der Übersetzung fertig, was mich sehr glücklich macht. Juana hat mir ein paar ihrer wunderschönen Diplom-Illustrationen gezeigt. Und ich war auf einem Kurztrip in China und Afrika, und ich kann es kaum abwarten, die Bilder davon morgen zu posten!
Das Foto oben ist ein erster Test für ein Foto, das ich seit Wochen machen will. Irgendwann diese Woche wird es ein besseres geben. Ich hoffe, Ihr hattet ebenfalls ein schönes Wochenende!
Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 23. Oktober 2012 um 20:30

I'm so glad to read you had a great Sunday!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...