Woman with antlers


Look what I received today! We had a photo shoot für Ellen Mucks next online magazine/ catalogue. Her new work is ceramics, and we took a lot of pictures. Guess what you will see here tomorrow ... and afterwards, she asked me to choose one of her bowls/ objects. I choose the 'woman with antlers'. Isn't she a beauty? I love my job.
_____
Schaut mal, was ich heute geschenkt bekommen habe! Wir haben Fotos für Ellen Mucks zweites Online-Magazin/ Katalog gemacht. Ihre neuen Arbeiten sind Keramiken, und wir haben eine Menge Fotos gemacht. Ratet mal, was Ihr hier morgen zu sehen bekommt ... und anschließen durfte ich mir eine ihre Schalen/ Objekte aussuchen. Ich habe die 'Frau mit Geweih' ausgewählt. Ist sie nicht wunderschön? Ich liebe meinen Job.
Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym | 7. November 2012 um 18:10

WOW! I love it! You are incredible and so love that you are happy in your job! Thanks for your note. YES, very very happy with the election results!

iLilly | 13. November 2012 um 12:50

Ich liebe Frau Mucks Keramik! Ohne dich wäre ich da nie drauf gekommen... jetzt steht sie ganz oben auf meiner Wunschliste! LG

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...