52 photos project: black and white



Bella's topic for this week's 52 photos project is 'black and white' and as often before, Bella picked a topic that's already in my mind, since I'm working on my next online-magazin which is supposed to be with lots of b&w. 
I picked a picture I took in Berlin, a statue sitting on a building behind a grid to protect her against pidgeons or decay or whatsoever ...
_____
Bellas 52 photos project-Thema für diese Woche ist 'schwarz und weiss' - und wie so oft hat sie ein Thema ausgewählt, das mich bereits beschäftigt. Ich arbeite am nächsten Online-Magazin, bei dem sich viel um schwarz-weiss drehen wird.
Ich habe ein Foto ausgewählt, das ich in Berlin gemacht habe, eine Statue auf einem Gebäude hinter einem Netz verborgen, das sie vor den Tauben oder Verfall oder was-auch-immer schützen sollte.



                More black and white/ mehr zum 52 photos project gibt es hier:


Pin It!

4 Kommentare:

Alexa | 23. Januar 2013 um 13:13

The netting over the statue gives this image such an interesting texture—I like it!

michelle gd | 23. Januar 2013 um 19:40

i can almost feel the stone...

Anonym | 26. Januar 2013 um 06:31

What a very interesting statue that is. Your photograph definitely does it justice.

Bella Cirovic | 30. Januar 2013 um 19:37

I love this, Katrin. A beautiful b&w from your city.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...