Color week, day 4



My son is back from Japan for some glorious days, so I don't have much time for blogging, sorry. But I bought those colorful chocolates for him. I love the (square) packaging and their  advertising, f. e. on the steps of our main station. And I remembered the shop they have in Berlin with a great shop display all in squares!
_____
Mein Sohn ist für ein paar glorreiche Tage aus Japan zurück und ich habe nicht viel Zeit fürs Bloggen, sorry. Ich habe diese Schocki für ihn gekauft und mir fiel der Ritter Sport Shop ein, den wir in Berlin entdeckt haben - die ganze Inneneinrichtung basiert (natürlich) auf farbigen Quadraten -.super.




Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 5. März 2013 um 22:16

Enjoy every minute with your son!!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...