Magazin No 4, the english version is online



Between all her trips and while preparing for the next one (India!), Karen from chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.de managed to translate my fourth feelgood ink. magazine. Thank you so much, Karen! This issue is about black and white, and besides of lots of pictures and one of Nikes delicious vegan recipes, the photos of my friend Margot will take you to Myanmar. Have fun!

(Die deutsche Ausgabe meines vierten feelgood ink. Magazins gibt es ja schon eine Weile. Karen von chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.de  hat es jetzt für mich übersetzt, und die englische Version ist jetzt auch online).






Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym | 31. März 2013 um 21:02

Perhaps it's on my end...so I'll try again later...but the link isn't connecting with the magazine. :(

Katrin | 31. März 2013 um 22:15

I'm sorry, Robin, now the link works!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...