Sunday



I'm giving a training today, but sun is shining and I'd love to spend the day outside with my camera. I'm in love with those winter colors these days - grey, a bit of green, and a lot of rusty colors, like this bike. Isn't it beautiful? Textures and typo - that's what I love.
_____
Ich gebe heute eine Schulung, aber die Sonne scheint und ich würde den Tag wahnsinnig gerne einfach mit meiner Kamera draußen verbringen. Ich liebe gerade diese Winterfarben - Grau, etwas Grün und jede Menge Rostfarben - wie bei diesem Fahrrad. Ist es nicht wunderschön? Texturen und Typo - genau mein Ding.








Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 11. März 2014 um 23:37

A woman after my heart with all these textures!!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...