Friday food photo



I'm always excited about the beauty of vegetables ... I found a yellow version of beetroot on the market and fresh peas - that fresh that I decided to eat them raw as a salad. As for the color, I added some strawberries, plus strawberry vinaigrette. A perfect summer dish!
_____
Ich kann mich immer an der Schönheit von Gemüse begeistern, auch wenn das sicher seltsam klingen mag. Auf dem Markt  habe ich gelbe Beere und ganz frische Erbsen - so frisch, dass ich beschlossen habe, sie roh als Salat zu verwenden. Für noch mehr Farbenpracht habe ich noch Erdbeeren dazugenommen, plus Erdbeer-Vinaigrette. Ein perfektes Sommeressen!





Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Jutta.K. | 30. Juni 2014 um 21:23

Excellente Aufnahmen.
LG
Jutta

Anonym | 1. Juli 2014 um 17:09

Your food displays are absolutely AMAZING! The fourth one is my all time favorite! So creative!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...