Friday food photo






I never can resist new food or beautiful packages, which made me recently buy a package of ramen noodles. I combined them with small pepper bells, carrots and radicchio (just for the color and a bit of bitterness), red curry paste and some coconut milk. Well, I can't say that I developed new culinaric horizons, but those noodles were nice.
_____
Ich kann weder neuen Lebensmitteln noch schönen Verpackungsn widerstehen, deshalb bin ich vor kurzem Besitzerin einer Packung Ramen-Nudeln geworden. Ich habe sie mit kleinen Paprika, Karotten und Radicchiostreifen (wegen der Farbe und dem Hauch Bitterkeit) zubereitet. Sagen wir so, das hat mir keine neuen kulinarischen Horizonte eröffnet, aber die Nudeln waren ganz nett.











Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym | 8. August 2014 um 19:41

Yummy....all caught up on your wonderful posts while I've been in Mexico! Nice to have the last one on your incredible food photography! Love!

NatureFootstep | 10. August 2014 um 22:10

you made an abstract of your nodles. :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...