Friday food photo



My work-life-balance sucks these days. The second week without a food photo, which means I don't take good care for me. But after the lecture tomorrow, it will be much better, And I'm so looking foward to Freiburg next week. I see a lot of cafés and restaurants and some more cafés for me in Freiburg - and lots of photos to share. 
This week, my friend Anna took care for at least one proper meal - a wonderful summer lunch with red beet salat, new potatoes and lots of fruit for dessert. And she arranged everything in the same colors - what would I do without my friends?
_____
Meine Work-Life-Balance exisitiert zur Zeit nicht wirklich. Die zweite Woche ohne Food-Fotos, d. h. ich gehe nicht wirklich gut mit mir um. Aber nach meinem Vortrag morgen wird alles besser werden. Und ich freue mich schon sowas auf Freiburg (irgendwelche Tipps, was ich anschauen sollte?) und sehe schon eine Menge Cafés vor mir, und Restaurants, und noch mehr Cafés - und jede Menge Food-Fotos, um sie hier zu zeigen.
Diese Woche hat sich Anna erbarmt und dafür gesorgt, dass ich wenigstens einmal richtig gegessen habe - ein wunderbares sommerliches Mittagessen mit Rote-Beete-Salat und neuen Kartoffeln, und einem riesigen Fruchtteller zum Nachtisch. Und alles war in passenden Farben gestylt. Was würde ich ohne meine Freunde tun?





Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 19. Juni 2015 um 14:20

Yeah for food Friday! I was having withdrawals! Good luck with your lecture tomorrow and then it's free sailing! Enjoy!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...