Monday macro



Usually, I start my morning with a fresh fruit smoothie. And every morning, when peeling the oranges, I'm enjoying the patterns of the orange peels. And the color, and the texture. Who cares for vitamins?
_____
Meist starte ich meinen Morgen mit einem frischen Obst-Smoothie. Und heden Morgen, wenn ich die Orangen schäle, freue ich mich an dem Muster auf den Orangenschalen. Und an der Farbe, und der Konsistenz. Wen interessiere da die Vitamine?

 
 

 Much more amazing pictures from the beautiful macro world you'll find here -
mehr Bilder aus der wunderschönen Macrowelt gibt es hier:

Pin It!

4 Kommentare:

Follygirl | 16. Dezember 2013 um 20:38

yummy!!!

Laura | 16. Dezember 2013 um 21:36

mmmm, that looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

Unknown | 16. Dezember 2013 um 21:58

That looks delicious!

Anonym | 17. Dezember 2013 um 19:43

I just love the way things look wih a macrolense!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...