Heureka



I was thinking for days about a way to promote my illustrations and my recently relaunched website. My brain was busy with writing the last pages of my ebook-to-come and I was researching wormholes and quantum physics - when finally a small, creatice part of my brain/ subsconscious came up with THE IDEA for my self promotion. Stay tuned ...

Ich habe tagelang darüber nachgedacht, wie ich meine Illustrationen und meine kürzlich aktualisierte Website promoten könnte. Während ich an den letzten Seiten meines eBooks geschrieben habe, hat mein Gehirn/ Unterbewusstsein plötzlich DIE IDEE geboren. Bleibt dran ...
Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...