Orange lunch break


I'm going to Hamburg for a meeting today, and back in the night. Not my favourite day this week. So I need a few bright colors before leaving - here is what I shot yesterday during my lunchbreak. Instead of clearing away the things from my Sunday fotoshoot, I found that they made a wonderful still life!
_____
Ich muss heute nach Hamburg für ein Meeting, und nachts zurück. Nicht mein Lieblingstag in dieser Woche. Deshalb brauchte ich noch ein paar fröhliche Farben, bevor ich losfahre - hier sind ein paar Fotos von meiner Mittagspause gesern. Anstatt die Sachen von meiner sonntäglichen Fotosession wegzuräumen, habe ich mir gedacht, dass sie ein wunderbares Stillleben ergeben!
 



Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 6. November 2012 um 14:53

What wonderful colors to start my day! Thank you!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...