Artist's studio: Anne-Claudia Wegner, part 2




And here are some more pictures of Anne's beautiful studio she shares with two other artists. I definitely will try to create some new things over the weekend. Be inspired, too! (artwork in the pictures 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 again are from Angelika Wittek.
____
Und hier sind noch ein paar Fotos aus Annes wunderschönem Atelier, das sie mit zwei anderen Künstlern teilt (die Bilder/ Objekte in den Fotos 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 again are from Angelika Wittek).. Ich werde definitiv versuchen, übers Wochenende etwas Kreatives zu machen. Ich hoffe, Ihr seid auch inspiriert!






 






Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 9. April 2013 um 00:39

I have the beginnings of a little studio here in the corner of my bedroom. It's doubtful it will ever look like these photos, but it is my little place for inspiration and playing! Love the flooring in her studio! Your captures make me feel as if I'm right there with you!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...