Friday food photo



Instead of her usual Friday's questions, Steffi announced another fleemarket on all blogs for October 11th. So stay tuned, I'll offer some art pieces, and not only my own work. Thus, today it's food Friday again! I found those beautiful violet potatoes on the market, cut and baked them for about 20 minutes.
_____
Statt ihrer üblichen Fragefotofreitagsfragen, hat Steffi wieder einen Flohmarkt auf allen Blogs für den 11. Oktober angekündigt (hier wird es u. a. Kunst geben, und nicht nur Arbeiten von mir). Deshalb ist heute wieder Food Freitag. Ich habe auf dem Markt diese wunderschönen lila Kartoffeln gefunden, sie in Scheiben geschnitten und für 20 Minuten gebacken.





Additionally, I recreated the autumnal salad I hade made for Anna's birthday picknick yesterday (yes, picknick, with sun and champagne and everything): rucola, kohlrabi, carrots, cashew nuts and grapes.
____
Dazu habe ich noch einmal den herbstlichen Salat gemacht, den ich gestern schon für Annas Geburtstagspicknick (ja, Picknick mit Sonne und Sekt und allem Drum und Dran) zubereitet hatte: Rucola, Möhren, Kohlrabi, Cashewkerne und Trauben.



Yesterday, I put the figs onto the salad, but today, I cut them, poured maple sirup (thanks, Margot) on top and grilled them for 10 minutes. ~ Gestern lagen die Feigen noch auf dem Salat, heute habe ich sie in Stücke geschnitten, Ahornsirup (danke Margot) darübergeträufelt und das Ganze 10 Minuten im Ofen gegrillt.



Do you remember the photo workshop about reflections from yesterday? Look how the reflections make the maple sirup shine. ~ Erinnert Ihr Euch an den Fotoworkshop über Reflektionen von gestern? Hier könnt Ihr sehen, wie die Reflektionen den Ahornsirup schimmern lassen.
Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Linda W. | 28. September 2013 um 05:06

Wow - I've never seen purple potatoes! They are really pretty.

Anonym | 30. September 2013 um 17:58

Oh how I always love your kitchen captures! Those potatoes are beautiful. I remember having them while in Peru! Now I'm off to buy some figs.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...