Creative workshops: letters, part 1



As expected, our creative workshop at Ellen's studio was the highlight of the week - and I came home with a box full of new objects. I created letters - here you'll see them in detail, and tomorrow more ...
____
Erwartungsgemäß war unser Kreativworkshop in Ellens Atelier das Highlight der Woche, und ich bin mit einer ganzen Kiste neuer Objekte heingekommen. Ich habe Buchstaben gemacht, hier seht Ihr sie im Einzelnen, und morgen gibt es noch ein paar ...



Pin It!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym | 28. April 2014 um 03:17

Oh my...I could spend hours on her website! Thanks for sharing it! These photos are fabulous!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...